Introduction and Terms of Reference
Government IT and Internet Committee (GITIC) which was formed on 6 February 1998, is the committee responsible for determining the direction, policy and strategy for ICT development and monitoring of all Public Sector ICT program. The terms of reference of this committee are:
• Setting the vision and direction for the development and implementation of ICT in the Public Sector;
• Considering the strategic areas and priorities as well as recommending a plan of action in the development and implementation of ICT in the Public Sector;
• Acting as advisor to the Government on ICT policy for the Public Sector based on current ICT and national development;
• Determining policy and strategy development and implementation of ICT in the Public Sector; and
• Coordinating and monitoring the implementation of ICT development program in the Public Sector.
For further information please contact:
Malaysian Administrative Modernisation And Management Planning Unit (MAMPU)
Prime Minister’s Department
Level 2, Block B
MKN-Embassy Techzone Building
No. 3200, Jalan Teknokrat 2,
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.
(Attn: Director, ICT Strategic Development and Architecture Division)