Functions and roles of Integrity Unit are:
- Planning and implementing programmes to ensure that integrity and good value is incultivated, institutionalised and implemented in the organisation.
- Receiving and coordinating actions with regard to complaints/information on criminal misconduct an violation of the code of ethics and code of conduct of the organisation.
- Detecting and verifying complaints received with regard to criminal misconduct and coordinate appropriate action to be taken.
- Reporting criminal misconduct to the respective law enforcement agencies.
- Planning and implementing programs to ensure the compliance of existing law and regulations.
- Planning and implementing programs to ensure the implementation of good governance.
- Implementing the function as the committee of Disciplinary Action Board.