ICT DEVELOPMENT SECTION
• DEVELOPMENT AND ICT ADVISORY UNIT
1. Designing and implementing programs promoting the culture of government service delivery system.
2. Providing consultation and advice on the implementation of ICT policies, standards, guidelines and programs to improve public services ICT development.
3. Help monitor and evaluate the implementation of e-Government projects.
4. Monitor services and the need 1Gov*Net at the state level.
5. Representing MAMPU in the ICT state committees.
6. Conduct promotional activities of the Electronic Government project including all online services.
• APPLICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT UNIT
1. Help coordinate and monitor the implementation of the Public Sector website.
2. Monitoring and providing technical support government projects at the state level.
3. Manage and coordinate matters related to ICT requirements including maintenance of hardware and software, network and application systems
4. Secretarial duties and provide technical support to all council departments and programs.
5. ICT training of internal control.
SUPPORT SERVICES SECTION
• ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCE UNIT
1. Manage and administer MAMPU Sarawak Branch.
2. Ensuring the management of office space and office equipment is carried out regularly and properly.
3. Managing assets and inventory of the more structured and systematic.
4. Manage all public relations and customer service.
5. Ensure and coordinate the security document in accordance with the Official Secrets Act, the Occupational Safety Directive and the National Archives Act
6. Design and implement human resource development.
7. Managing the service including service records, confirmation, and perpencen regular admission, promotion, transfer, declaration of assets, annual performance appraisals, and disciplinary retirement.
• FINANCE UNIT AND ACCOUNTS
1. Prepare and control annual allocation and expenditure.
2. Manage all payments for bills and claims.
3. Managing public transport ticket reservations.
4. Manage local orders.
5. Managing receipts and petty cash accounts.
6. Managing housing loans, vehicle and computer.
TRANSFORMATION AND MODERNISATION MANAGEMENT SECTION
• UNIT ADVISORY
2. Designing and implementing consultation and negotiation on the implementation of the program:
3. Design and implement studies on various aspects of management development, organizational development, transformation and innovation in the state.
4. Implement MAMPU Sarawak programme of promotion and dissemination.
• MONITORING UNIT AND RECOGNITION
1. Designing, planning and implementing programs in the field / monitoring visits to all departments / Federal agencies.
2. Prepare and present reports download program / field monitoring visits to the senior management and stakeholders ABLE.
3. Help implement and provide a report grading agency program through Star Rating / awards.
4. Running ratings agencies for the purposes of federal and state recognition.
5. Representing MAMPU committees in improving the delivery system at the state level.
6. Perform the secretarial tasks and manage the Awards Ceremony / CIC / Innovation Day / Sarawak Civil Service Day