EVALUATION AND RATINGS SECTION
- Design, develop and implement Star Rating Programme for public sector agencies based on these categories:
ii) Central Agencies and Key Department;
iii) State Secretary’s Office and Federal Secretary’s Office;
iv) Frontline Agencies; and
v) Tier-1 Strategic Key Performance Indicator Agencies.
- Provide consultation to public sector agencies relating to:
i) Star Rating Programme; and
ii) Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Star Rating Programme.
- Enhance scope, method, formula and governance of Star Rating Programme.
- Organise recognition event for public sector agencies involved in Star Rating Programme.
- Plan and conduct inspectorate visits to gauge agencies’s performance relating to delivery service; and
- Design and implement Mystery Shopping Programme for public sector agencies involved in Star Rating Evaluation.
INNOVATION AND RECOGNITION SECTION
- Plan and implement Public Sector Innovation and Recognition programmes:
i) Prime Minister’s Innovation Award (AIPM);
ii) Public Sector Innovation Award (AISA);
iii) Public Sector Conducive Ecosystem (EKSA);
iv) Public Sector Innovation Hub (HISA).
- Provide consultation on EKSA;
- Conduct auditing for certification of EKSA; and
- Main Secretariat for AIPM and AISA events.