SECTION DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
- Plan, manage and monitor development MyGCC operations include technical aspects, competence, human resources and change management.
- To implement the program of research and development (R & D) of technologies, standards and best practices in the industry call center that can be adapted in MyGCC.
- Manage and monitor the scope of work and demands payment for the project construction contract MyGCC.
- Coordinate issues and matters arising during the development activities MyGCC.
- Manage, evaluate and monitor the application of change (change request) for the functions and technical specifications under MyGCC project development activities.
- Mengurussetiakan Technical Committee Meeting and Steering Committee Meeting MyGCC.
- MyGCC administrative matters.
OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT SECTION
- Manage and coordinate the daily operations MyGCC and provide services to external customers through the call channel and the channel is not on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Monitor daily operations in real-time which involves managing availability (availability) PKP to receive calls/transactions, the reliability of the system (system uptime) and performance management MyGCC (service level management).
- Accept transactions from customers and help provide a solution to the case filed by customers to MyGCC.
- Manage and record all cases received by MyGCC.
- Manage and resolve cases forwarded to the second stage (escalation and focal point) that is received within the prescribed time.
- Plan, monitor, review and improve work processes, information services and technical requirements MyGCC operation.
- Manage and monitor the operation of telecommunication networks and systems MyGCC.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the ministries / departments / agencies concerned in managing to get information for K-Base system.
- Prepare reports and analysis on operational requirements on a regular or ad-hoc.
- Developing and implementing a training plan for PKP in 1MOCC.
- Monitor the quality of services rendered by officers 1MOCC.
- Investigate cases of complaints and awards received for services rendered by 1MOCC.