Putrajaya Campus Network (PCN)
Putrajaya Campus Network (PCN) is a network infrastructure provided for government agencies at Federal Administrative Centre, Putrajaya. PCN provides operational services and network availability as below:
1. PCN network availability
• Comprehensive 24 x 7 support services & PCN network equipment maintenance.
• Receive incident notification regarding network services.
2. PCN service request applications:
• Switch/VLAN/Port Configuration Request /Check
• Standby service
• Assist testing and problem resolution on third party products.
• Additional Switch Module installation
• Conduct test on agencies' network equipment
• Migration of agencies' network
3. Network technical services and advisory
• Agencies moving to Putrajaya
• Check on agencies' network design which are using PCN services.
For Further Information:
Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and
Management Planning Unit (MAMPU)
Prime Minister's Department
ICT Shared Services Division
Level 1, MKN –Embassy Techzone Building,
B Blok, Num 3200, Jalan Teknokrat 2, 63000
(attn: Director, ICT Shared Services Division)
Puan Zaiha binti Mat Nor
Tel No.: 03-8872 6231
Puan Siti Mariam binti Shahar
Principal Assistant Director
Tel No. :603-8872 3140
Reporting of PCN incidents can be done via:
Tel No. : 03-8892 4001
E-mail : email@example.com