Putrajaya Campus Network (PCN)
Putrajaya Campus Network (PCN) is a network infrastructure provided for government agencies at Federal Administrative Centre, Putrajaya. PCN provides operational services and network availability as below:
1. PCN network availability
- Comprehensive 24 x 7 support services & PCN network equipment maintenance.
- Receive incident notification regarding network services.
2. PCN service request applications:
- Switch/VLAN/Port Configuration Request /Check
- Standby service
- Assist testing and problem resolution on third party products.
- Additional Switch Module installation
- Conduct test on agencies' network equipment
- Migration of agencies' network
3. Network technical services and advisory
- Agencies moving to Putrajaya
- Check on agencies' network design which are using PCN services.
For Further Information:
Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and
Management Planning Unit (MAMPU)
Prime Minister's Department
ICT Infrastructure Shared Services & Security Development Division
Level 1, MKN Embassy Techzone Building,
B Blok, No. 3200, Jalan Teknokrat 2, 63000
(attn: Director, ICT Infrastructure Shared Services & Security Development)
Puan Zaiha binti Mat Nor
Senior Principal Assistant Director
Tel No.: 03-8872 6231
Encik Nor Aminuddin bin Nor@ Norani
Principal Assistant Director
Tel No. :603-8872 5160
Reporting of PCN incidents can be done via:
Tel No. : 03-8892 4001
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org