Date : 16 November 2017
Time : 8.30 am – 4.00 pm
Venue : Menara Kuala Lumpur
Industy Cooperation : Telekom Malaysia (TM) Bhd., Microsoft Malaysia, FireEye Sdn. Bhd., Hewlett-Packard (Malaysia), Cloud Connect
Sdn. Bhd., Human Capital Development Sdn. Bhd.
Agency Cooperation : MAMPU, JPM
Participants : 103 participants comprising of ICT Managers and UC Administrators that are involved in the implementation of the
Public Sector Integrated Communications.
Link : http://www.1govuc.gov.my
The intention of this programme is to strengthen collaboration between the industry, Unified Communication administrator (UC) agencies and project team. In addition, it can enhance the role of UC administrators in agencies in the implementation of the Government Integrated Services.
The theme of this event is “1GovUC Day With UC Administrators” and it is a platform to share information about 1GovUC Services such as Skype For Business (SfB), 1GovUC security and Identity Provisioning Management System (IPMS). In addition, the results of User Satisfaction Survey (USS) analysis and usage statistics of 1GovUC are also presented in this event.
The objectives of this programme are:
1. To increase collaboration between industry, agencies’ Unified Communication (UC) administrator and project team;
2. To strengthen the role of agencies’ UC administrators in the implementation of the Government Integrated Services;
3. To provide a platform for discussion and information sharing for 1GovUC Services; and;
4. To appreciate the agencies’ UC administrators commitment and achievement in implementing the 1GovUC initiative.
The impact of this programme are:
1. To strenghten collaboration among public, private, and industry sector;
2. To enhance knowledge and exposure on the latest scenarios and ICT technology trends; and
3. To enhance innovation culture through integrated communication technology.