ICTSO NAME : PUAN HAMIDAH BINTI MAT SAAT @ ABAS
POST : DIRECTOR OF ICT INFRASTRUCTURE SHARED SERVICES AND SECURITY DEVELOPMENT (BPG)
EFFECTIVE DATE : 13 JANUARY 2023
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY OFFICER, ICTSO
- To ensure all ICT security infrastructures are aligned with the security principles based on the ICT Security Policy Framework, Rangka Kerja Keselamatan Siber Sektor Awam (RAKKSSA), and the Government Security Directive.
- To provide and review MAMPU’s ICT security infrastructure documentation for ICT security audit.
- To identify MAMPU ICT security fields which require immediate attention.
- To ensure the security of MAMPU ICT services and infrastructure is guaranteed at all times.
- To ensure all MAMPU officers understand the standard requirements, guidelines, and security procedures outlined in the Government ICT Security Policy Framework and Rangka Kerja Keselamatan Siber Sektor Awam (RAKKSSA).
- To conduct risk assessments and ICT security programs in MAMPU.
- To prepare an action plan for managing risks resulting from non-compliance with the MAMPU ICT security standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- To report to GCERT regarding any ICT security incidents occured in MAMPU.
- To assist in developing ICT standards, guidelines, and procedures for ICT applications, systems, and infrastructures at MAMPU in ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Government ICT Security Policy Framework.
- To implement programs that can increase knowledge, awareness and culture on technology and control mechanisms for information and ICT assets; cyber threats as well as the roles and
responsibilities of the users while operating the MAMPU ICT facilities.
- To disseminate and channel early warnings on potential cyber threats that may result in massive losses to the MAMPU ICT assets.
- To manage overall ICT Security programs in MAMPU.