As a central agency for the modernization and transformation of Public Service Administration, MAMPU
carries out the following six (6) major roles as:
1. As a catalyst for change in administrative and management services in the public sector.
2. As the leader in developing ICT for the public service sector.
3. As consultants in management organisation and ICT for the public service sector.
4. As facilitator in the implementation of modernisation and transformation programmes in the public sector delivery
5. As researcher in administrative modernisation and management planning for the public sector.
6. And as promoter of government services to the public.