GENERIC APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SECTION (SPAG)
1. Plan, develop and coordinate the development of ICT application systems across agencies led by MAMPU
2. Plan, develop, maintain and implement the use of the Digital Document Management System (DDMS) in the public sector.
3. Plan, develop, maintain and implement the use of the MyMesyuarat System in the public sector.
4. Plan, develop and maintain DDMS System modules; the Public Sector Digital Working Ecosystem (MyDSpace) and Public Sector Repository Management (MyGovPedia).
INTEGRATED APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SECTION (SPAB)
1. Plan, develop and coordinate the development of Career Management System (SPK)
2. Plan, develop and coordinate the development of Event Management System (MyEvent).
3. Plan, develop and coordinate the development of Scheme F Posting System.
4. Plan, develop, maintain, coordinate and implement the MyTC System (Government Facility Reservation System)
5. Identify, plan and develop systems integration between system and data for application systems where there is data dependency
6. Managing MAMPU Internal System Development Monitoring Committee (JPPSD) Meeting
7. Maintain MAMPU internal system (eg Public Sector ICT Project Profile System (PROFIT), MAMPU Portal, MAMPU Intranet Portal, e-Latihan, DDSA, MyCIO, SMART, iTime, and Policy & PKPA Repository.
DIGITAL APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT SECTION (SPAD)
1. Plan, develop and provide the Government of Malaysia Mobile Application Gallery (GAMMA) to diversify government service delivery channels.
2. Plan, develop and provide organizational performance monitoring services through KPI (MyPrestasi)
3. Monitor the implementation and operation of the Government Mobile Service Gateway (MyGov Mobile)
4. Conducting MAMPU’s ICT Steering Committee (JPICT) Meeting for the purpose of certifying technical approval of the ICT project in accordance with the MAMPU strategic plan and the MAMPU strategic plan.
5. Plan, coordinate, monitor and maintain the MyGovXChange project and the MyBayar Portal as public sector e-payment initiative.
ADMINISTRATION, OPEN SOURCE AND TECHNICAL SECTION (SPST)
1. Plan, develop and coordinate the Public Sector Open Source Development and Capability Program (OSDeC).
2. Maintain and improve the eRating System as well as extending the use of eRating QR version for the convenience of customers in providing feedback to Government agencies’ counter services.
3. Plan and coordinate the development as well as the maintenance of the Ministerial Performance Indicators (MyMPI) System and the Public Sector Application Repository (RASA).
4. Manage and coordinate administration and expenditure on managing Application Development Division.
5. Conducting MAMPU ICT Sector Meetings.
6. Provide, coordinate, maintain and implement technical services as well as giving assistance in Infrastructure and MAMPU ICT Support.