ICT STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT SECTION
- Plan, formulate and coordinate the Public Sector ICT acts, policies, standards, guidelines, circulars and orders.
- Plan, coordinate, implement, and monitor the Government IT and Internet Committee (JITIK) programs.
- Monitor and evaluate the Public Sector ICT Strategic Plan implementation.
- Design, coordinate and develop the Public Sector Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Plan, implement and manage the Public Sector Data Dictionary (DDSA) implementation.
ICT GOVERNANCE MANAGEMENT SECTION
- Plan, coordinate, implement and monitor the ICT Public Sector Technical Committee (JTISA) meetings.
- Evaluate, analyse and give technical recommendations on Public Sector ICT project proposals to JTISA.
- Manage and monitor the progress of the development and implementation of approved ICT projects in Public Sector.
- Manage, coordinate dan monitor the usage of Profile of Public Sector ICT Projects (PROFIT) by all related agencies.
- Plan and coordinate the evaluation of Public Sector initiative / project RP and RMK11.
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of MAMPU ICT projects under the development and operational expenditure (DE & OE) allocation.
ICT CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT SECTION
- Plan, develop, implement, monitor, evaluate and analyse the achievement of Competency and Career Development Plan for Public Sector Information System Service Scheme.
- Manage the assessment, certification, monitoring and coordination for the recognition of Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Public Sector Information Technology Officer.
- Manage the Public Sector Information System Repositories through Sistem Pengurusan Kerjaya (SPK).
- Managing evaluation, recommendation, monitoring and coordination of implementation of Trust Fund for Public Sector ICT Projects Development (KWAICT).
- Managing evaluation, recommendation and coordination of implementation of Public Sector Information and Communication Technology Innovation Award (AIICT).
ICT STRATEGIC COLLABORATIVE MANAGEMENT SECTION
- Plan, coordinate and implement the ICT Collaborative Program Strategic Public Sector, localand international industry.
- Plan, coordinate, implement, and monitor Consultative Panel Digital Transformation program.
- Plan and coordinate Public Sector ICT Management Transformation through the Centralisation of ICT Management and Operation of Public Sector.
- Coordinate and manage the implementation program of GCIO inside and outside of the country.
- Coordinate and manage the implementation program of CIOs and ICT managers.
- Plan, implement and promote the subscription materials research, technology and ICT services.
- Plan, coordinate, implement and monitor the program of Subcommittee on National Language Implementation of ICT Sector of Public Sector
EA IMPLEMENTATION MONITORING SECTION (SPEA)
- Planning, managing and coordinating Enterprise Architecture (EA) Master Plan and Policies.
- Planning, managing and coordinating EA governance for public sector.
- Planning, monitoring implementation of EA in public sector at ministry level.
- Planning, managing and maintaining MyGovEA repository system and MyGovEA portal.
- Planning, managing and develop content of MyGovEA repository and MyGovEA portal..
- Planning, managing, coordinating and develop EA capabilities in public sector including training/courses, awareness programmes and transfer of knowledge.
INFORMATION SYSTEM SERVICES CAREER MANAGEMENT SECTION (SPSM)
- Plan, manage and coordinate the Career Path Advancement in Information System Services Scheme..
- Plan, manage and coordinate the Succession Planning for Information Technology Officer strategic positions in the Public Sector Information Technology Services Scheme.
- Secretariat of Assessment Panel for Competency and Career Development in the Public Sector Information System Services Scheme.
- Plan, manage and coordinate application, assessment, recommendation and monitor ICT SME.
- Manage the Public Sector Information System Services Repository through the Career Management System.
- Plan, coordinate and implement the engagement of Information System Services Scheme with the Head of Information System Services.
- Coordinate and provide commentary on the reinforcements of Ministry/Agency ICT Organizational Structure.
COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT FOR PUBLIC SECTOR INFORMATION SYSTEM SERVICES SECTION (SPKP)
- Plan, manage and develop Human Resource Development Program for Public Sector Information System Service.
- Plan, manage, develop and monitor Competency Development Plan for Public Sector Information System Service.
- Plan, manage, develop and monitor Training Roadmap for Public Sector Information System Service.
- Plan, manage, develop and monitor Special Placement Programmes through strategic collaborations with IPTA, IPTS or
local and foreign industries.
- Coordinate the selection of candidates for sponsorship and training programmes (HLP, JICA, COTI, YDP Agong
- Plan, manage and implement Public Sector Information System Service ICT technical and generic/soft skills competency
- Manage applications for the Public Sector Information System Service Professional Certification Programmes.
GOVERNMENT CLUSTER MYDIGITAL SECTION (SMKK)
- To plan, manage, coordinate and implement Government Cluster MyDIGITAL Committee Meetings.
- To manage, coordinate and monitor the implementation of initiatives and programs under the Government Cluster for
the Malaysian Digital Economy Blueprint (RTEDM) and the National 4IR Policy (D4IRN)
- To manage and coordinate the strategic input of the Government Cluster for the National Digital Economy & 4IR Council
Steering Committee Meeting (JKP MED4IRN) and the National Digital Economy Council & 4IR Meeting (MED4IRN)
- To coordinate MAMPU’s involvement in MyDIGITAL cluster initiatives.
- To implement strategic collaboration with MyDIGITAL Corporation (MyDC), Economic Planning Unit (EPU) for the
Government Cluster MyDIGITAL program.