MANAGEMENT MODERNIZATION AND TRANSFORMATION SECTION 1
1. Planning and implementing advisory and consultation services on various programmes:
i. Organizational Development (Strategic Planning, Risk Management Planning, CRM, Values)
ii. Management Development (Business Process Reengineering, Systems and Procedures, Change Management)
iii. Transformation and Innovation (Nurturing Innovation, KIK)
2. Promoting and disseminating of information on programmes by MAMPU in Sabah.
MANAGEMENT MODERNIZATION AND TRANSFORMATION SECTION 2
1. Formulate, planning and implementing outreach programme/monitoring visit/evaluation visit:
i. Organization Development and Management Development (Inspection visit, mystery shopping)
ii. Transformation and Innovation (Horizon Baharu KIK, Sabah Public Sector Innovation Awards (iSAS))
iii. Recognition programme (Ekosistem Kondusif Sektor Awam (EKSA))
2. Preparing and presenting outreach programme/inspection visit/recognition programme reports to MAMPU top management and stakeholders.
3. Facilitating the implementation and reports preparation on agency’s grading programme through Star Ratings.
4. Representing MAMPU in state level committees deliberating on improving public service delivery system.
5. Sabah Public Sector Innovation Award Secretariat and Horizon Baharu KIK Panel.
ICT DEVELPMENT SECTION
1. Ict Development And Advisory Unit
⦁ Designing and implementing culture- promotion programs to encourage of usage government service delivery systems.
⦁ Provides ICT consultancy and advisory services on the implementation of public service policies, policies, standards, guidelines and programs for ICT development.
⦁ Assist in monitoring and evaluating the implementation of Electronic Government projects.
⦁ Monitoring MyGov*Net services and service requirements at the state level.
⦁ Represents MAMPU on a state ICT committees.
⦁ Expansion promotional activities for Electronic Government projects including all on-line services.
2. Application And Technical Support Unit
⦁ Assist in coordinating and monitoring the implementation of Public Sector websites.
⦁ Monitor and provide technical support for Electronic Government projects at the state level.
⦁ Manage and coordinate matters related to ICT requirements including hardware and software maintenance, networking and application systems.
⦁ Perform Secretarial task and provide technical support for all departmental functions and programs.
⦁ Conduct Internal ICT Training.
SUPPORT SERVICE SECTION
1. Administration And Human Resource Unit
⦁ Managing the administration of MAMPU Sabah office.
⦁ Ensuring proper management of office space and equipment.
⦁ Managing office assets and inventories in more organized and systematic manner.
⦁ Managing public relation and customer services.
⦁ Coordinating and ensuring document security according to Official Secrets Act, Security Directive and National Archives Act.
⦁ Planning and implementing human resource development.
⦁ Managing operation services including service records, job confirmation, permanent and pensionable appointment, promotion, declaration of property, annual performance evaluation, retirement and disciplinary.
2. Financial and Account Unit
⦁ Preparing and controlling annual budget and expenses.
⦁ Processing bill payments and claims.
⦁ Managing public transport ticket bookings.
⦁ Managing Local Purchase Order.
⦁ Managing receiving/receipts and petty cash account.
⦁ Managing housing, vehicles and computer loans.
3. Rental Office Space in premises is not owned
⦁ Coordinating MAMPU reviews for applications of office space rental in private premises.