MANAGEMENT CONSULTING 1 DIVISION (BPP1)
BPP1 is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing programs/ activities/ projects for the management of consultation/ advisory services, business process re-engineering (BPR) through B-FASTER approach, development of operational policies and modules, perform the role of secretariat and conducting business intelligence which includes monitoring and engagement process for the purpose of validation and continuous improvement.
Management Transformation Section 1 (TP1)
(Consultancy Services Management)
1. To deliver advisory/ consultation services to agencies through the designated consultants team (preliminary discussion/ pre-workshop session/ workshop/ talk session/ briefing);
2. Prepare report for every consultancy service delivered;
3. Promoting the advisory/ consultation services to public sector agencies;
4. Identify agencies that require advisory/ consultancy services (search and rescue/ search and handhold);
5. Ensure KPIs for every officer are achieved through a fair distribution of advisory/ consultation services.
Management Transformation Section 2
(Business Process Reengineering – BPR)
1. Plan, manage and implement BPR-related projects;
2. Prepare BPR consultancy services report performed by every consultant team;
3. Provide BPR study report prepared by appointed consultant group;
4. Review and improve existing BPR-related circulars;
5. Perform WGFGBPR secretarial duties.
Management Transformation Section 3
Management/Organisational Behaviour/ Operational Policy and Module Development.
1. Provision of a change management methodology which explains structured processes, techniques and activities needed for managing change in the public sector;
2. Continuous engagement with public agencies to validate and improve the public sector’s change management methodology, toolkit of guidance, checklists and templates;
3. Identification of potential change initiatives and prioritisation, analysis and recommendations for managing change at project and/or organisational level;
4. Capacity building of public sector’s change management practitioners to lead and manage change initiatives;
5. Provision of change management consultancy service (support, guidance and advice) and facilitate solutions to issues that impede the progress of change at organisation and/or project level due to mind set blocks, limiting beliefs and lack of critical behaviour;
6. Implementation of selected change management projects in MAMPU