PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SECTION 1 (PP1)
1. Plan, develope, implement, monitor, review and administer the AKM Measurement and Monitoring Mechanism (Aspirasi Keluarga Malaysia -AKM);
2. Provide engagement, briefings and consultation regarding on AKM to 26 ministries and 5 agencies under Prime Minister’s Office;
3. Monitor and enhance MyASPIRASI application (User Requirement Specifications – URS and Business Process Flow); and
4. Plan, develop, implement, monitor and review Inspectorate and Mystery Shopping.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SECTION 2 (PP2)
1. To plan, monitor and report the implementations of the Government Delivery System Towards Post COVID-19 Enculturation of New Norms;
2. To plan and implement Public Sector Innovation Award programme (AInSA)
3. To coordinate public sector innovation repository; and
4. Monitor and enhance MyAInSA application (User Requirement Specifications – URS and Business Process Flow).
1. Design, develop, implement and review Malaysian Government Performance Index (MyGPI) Programme for public sector;
2. Provide consultation to public sector agencies relating to Malaysian Government Performance Index (MyGPI) Programme;
3. Design, develop, implement and review Public Sector Conducive Ecosystem Programme (EKSA);
4. Provide consultation to Evaluation Panelists and EKSA Champions relating to Public Sector Conducive Ecosystem Programme (EKSA) / EKSA Do-It-Yourself (DIY); and
5. Monitor the performance of Public Sector Conducive Ecosystem Programme (EKSA) / EKSA DIY
NEW NORMS OF PUBLIC SERVICE DELIVERY (NBPPA)
Enhancing Government Delivery Systems Towards New Norms Adaptation Programme (NBPPA)
Cabinet Meeting on April 22, 2022 has decided that new norms in the government service delivery should be implemented in an effort towards simplifying and speeding-up the services to the people. Hence, it could boost the economic activities for the country in post COVID-19.
All ministries and agencies have been directed to come forward with suggestions and recommendations for MAMPU to coordinate, monitor, and present a report at the Cabinet Meeting periodically. The objectives of this programme are to empower and create new norms for service delivery systems leveraging on digital technology. Ultimately, this initiative serves both citizens (G2C) and business communities (G2B) with emphasis on End-to-End (E2E) online services.
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES/ INFORMATION:
Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU)
Prime Minister’s Department
Level 6, Setia Perdana 2Setia Perdana Complex
Federal Government Administrative Centre
(Attn: Director of Management Consulting Division 2)