HUMAN RESOURCES SECTION
1. Planning the development of human resources in terms of expertise requirements, quantity and quality based on the Strategic Plan of Human Resources (PSSM).
2. Conducting research and policy studies new strategy program management and human resource development.
3. Plan, develop and implement human resource development competencies [Training Need Analysis (TNA)], Training Operational Plan (POL).
4. Organize Panel Human Resources Development (HRDC), the Disciplinary Board and Professional Management Group and the Implementation Group, and Joint Department Council (MBJ).
5. Responsible for compliance with quality and innovation policies at the level of MAMPU.
1. Manage, prepare and monitor the MAMPU’s Operating Budget.
2. Organize Finance and Accounts Committee, the Pre-Tender MAMPU and Quotation Committee and ICT Trust Fund.
3. Manage all types of bills and payment of a claim under the Operating Budget and demands of development.
1. Ensuring the management of office space and office equipment is carried out regularly and properly.
2. Ensure and coordinate the security document in accordance with the Official Secrets Act, the Occupational Safety Directive and the National Archives Act.
3. Managing the implementation of the Pilot Agency of DDMS as in Malaysia.
4. Designing and implementing all matters of internal administration MAMPU.
5. Ensure that each asset received conform to specifications, quality and quantity ordered according to the order and assets received in good condition and safe to use.
6. Ensure that each store receives goods conform to the specifications, the quality and the quantity ordered by the order and store the goods received in good condition and safe to use.
INNOVATION AND QUALITY UNIT
1. Managing quality management and creativity inovation management related matters at the MAMPU level