1. Develop macro policies related to administrative, modernization and management planning for the public secto
2. Provide macro policy inputs regarding the development of digitalisation policies.
1. Prepare and coordinate strategy papers for MAMPU program/ project/ initiatives under
the Malaysia’s Plan.
2. Coordinate input and feedback of main Government meetings (Cabinet Meetings, Secretary General
and Director General’s Meetings, National Development Planning Committee Meetings).
3. Coordinate policy documents in the Policy Repository System.
1. Execute Modernisation Impact Survey (TIP) for the public sector.
2. Conduct analysis and recommend improvements to policies governed by MAMPU.
3. Oversee the implementation status of MAMPU programs/ projects/ initiatives under the Malaysia Plan and other national policy documents.
1. Coordinate meetings related to public sector modernisation policy such as Public Administration Modernisation Coordination Committee (JPPPA), Policy Certification and Monitoring Working Commitee (JKPPD) Meeting, Policy Certification and Monitoring Working Commitee (JPPD) Meeting, the Implementation Status of MAMPU Initiative Coordination and Monitoring Committee (J3PKI).
Advice and Consultation Services
1. Provide advice and consultation to the public administrative and modernisation policy development.