- Public Modernization Policy Section
1. Coordinate the drafting of public development and modernization policies (acts, circulars, circular letters, directives of the Director General and others).
2. Act as the secretariat of the Jawatankuasa Kerja Perakuan Dasar (JKPD) and Jawatankuasa Perakuan Dasar dan Pekeliling MAMPU (JPD) meetings as well as other meetings related to policy coordination.
3. Act as the secretariat of Jawatankuasa Penyelarasan Pemodenan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPPPA) meetings.
4. Provide consultation and assist in policy formulation and drafting process.
5. Coordinate and manage the policy repository/bank.
6. Focal point of reference for circulars issued by MAMPU.
Public Sector Reform Section
1. Coordinate the preparation of and produce the Public Sector Reform Blueprint.
2. Monitor the implementation of strategies and action plans under the Public Sector Reform Blueprint.
3. Coordinate and report on the implementation status of action plans under the Public Sector Reform Blueprint to the relevant committee(s).
4. Act as the secretariat of and attend meetings related to public sector reform.
5. Prepare and coordinate input for the preparation of the Malaysia Plan strategy paper as well as monitor the implementation status of Malaysia Plan action plans and reporting to EPU, ICU and coordinating agencies.
6. Monitor the implementation status of OBB cluster and reporting to JPM.
7. Coordinate inputs and reports on Industry4WRD.
8. Focal point for the PMO, KSN, PSD, MOF, MOSTI, MITI, GIACC, AGC, EPU and ICU.
Public Policy Coordination and Monitoring Section
1. Provide and coordinate input and feedback of key government meetings (Cabinet Meetings, KSUKP Meetings, MJM Feedback).
2. Provide consultation and assist in the preparation of Memorandum Jemaah Menteri (MJM) and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
3. Focal point of MAMPU for the Cabinet Division.
4. Coordinate the administrative, human resource and financial management of the Public Sector Reformation (BRSA).
Updated: 1 July 2020