Date : 30 November 2017
Time : 10.00 am
Venue : Auditorium JPM, Putrajaya
Industri Collaboration : Fecund Solution Sdn. Bhd.
Public Collaboration : MAMPU, JPM
Participant : 50 MAMPU officers
Knowledge sharing session is a platform for private companies or agencies to share their knowldege and industrial experience with public agencies. The main focus of this session is to introduce new products, services or initiatives that can be implemented to improve the quality of public sector service delivery.
ICT Advisory Division, MAMPU in collaboration with Creativity and Innovation Working Committee under MAMPU Transformation and Innovation Committee had organised a knowledge sharing session on November 30, 2017 with a title of Blokchain Application for Digital Goverment Initiative. The sharing session had been conducted by a representative and speaker from Fecund Solution Sdn. Bhd. In this session, participants were exposed to the latest technology, trends, issues and problems and the blockchain application implementation as an effective solution.
The objectives of this programme are:
1. To expose the latest trend of technology and ICT products and services to public agencies; and
2. To create collaborative opportunities between public and private sector.
The impact of this programme are:
1. To enchance collaborative networks between government and private sector;
2. To expose and to enhance knowledge on the latest technology scenarios and trends; and
3. To stimulate innovation developments by leveraging on the latest technologies.