Monday, 26 October 2020
Director General Of MAMPU
Vision, Mission dan Motto
Role Of MAMPU Department
ICT Security Officer (ICTSO)
Government Chief Information Officer (GCIO)
Client's Charter Achievement
Awards and Recognition
TENDER / QUOTATION
Monitoring, Compliance & Evaluation
Public Sector Recognition
Joint Department Council (MBJ)
Public Sector Modernisation and Digitisation Committee
ICT Technical Committee
Public Sector ICT Project Monitoring Committee (JPPI)
STATISTICS ONLINE SERVICES
ICT Security Policy
Digital Document Management System (DDMS)
Asset Management Monitoring System
GPKI Help Desk
Silih Pilih Soalan Lazim/Please Select Your Questions:
>> The New Letterhead Format
1. What are the types of letterhead the agencies may use ?
2, Is official information sent via email subject to this General Circular Letter?
3. Is the agency required to replace the existing letterhead with new letterhead immediately?
4. Does this General Circular Letter apply to State Department, Local Authorities, and Statutory Bodies?
5. Is there any exemption given to the Ministries, Federal Departments and Agencies on the application of General Circular Letter?
6. Which agencies are allowed to use the Federation Coat-of-Arms?
7. How many types of logos can be placed on the agency's letterhead?
8. Is it mandatory for agencies to display the number of the 1Malaysia One Call Centre (1MOCC) 03-8000 8000 as their general line on the letterhead?
9. Are the agencies allowed to include the 1Malaysia logo, agency's motto, campaigns and awards as well as the recognition in their letterhead?
>> ICT Planning
1. What is the purpose of ISP Agency?
2. Does the ISP benefit agencies?
3. How long is the period of planning that is normally covered by the agency?s ISP?
4. Is it necessary for the agency to obtain approval from the IT Technical Committee (ITTC) in MAMPU for ICT projects stated in the Agency ISP?
5. How is ISP developed for a Ministry that has several agencies under it? Will it be adequate to have one integrated ISP for the Ministry and all its agencies or should each agency develop its own separate ISP?
6. Can agencies develop their ISP internally or by using consultant services?
7. What is the estimated cost of developing an ISP?
8. What is the function of the IT Technical Committee (ITTC)?
9. Who are the ITTC members?
10. How is the application submitted?
11. What is the address of the ITTC Secretariat?
12. What matters should be given attention before the ICT project proposal paper is submitted?
13. How can the Smart Partnership application save on the costs of system development at my agency?
14. What is the Government?s direction on the use of Open Source?
15. Has any policy been formulated on the use of Open Source?
16. Are all public sector agencies required to use Open Source?
17. What is the responsibility of a CIO?
18. What is the role of the CCC to society in general?
19. Who is responsible for handling the CCC operationsThe Sepang District Council.?
>> ICT Security
1. What is computer security?
2. What is computer system security?
3. What does exposure of information mean?
4. What is confidentiality of information?
5. What is decoding of information?
6. What does the term hacker mean?
7. What is an ICT security incident?
8. What is Masquerade?
9. What is a password?
10. What is ICT security audit?
11. ICT security control?
12. What is sensitive information?
13. What is a malicious code?
14. What is a virus?
15. What is Trojan Horse?
>> Inspectorate and Consultancy
1. What is the focus of MAMPU?s studies?
2. What is the form of the studies carried out by MAMPU?
3. How can Government agencies obtain MAMPU?s services to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of their organisations?
4. What are the criteria used by MAMPU to agree with an agency application to carry out a study?
5. Who approves the findings of MAMPU?s studies?
6. How long does it take MAMPU to carry out a study?
7. Can an agency seek assistance from a private consultant to carry out their organisational study?
>> Management Inspectorate
1. What is the purpose of visits by the Inspectorate?
2. What are the criteria used by MAMPU for the Inspectorate visits to Government agencies?
3. What are the fields focused on during the visits of the Inspectorate?
4. Who approves the visits of the Inspectorate team?
5. How long do the visits take?
>> Management Integrity
1. What is the objective of establishing the Special Cabinet Committee on Integrity of Government Management (JKKMKPK)?
2. What is the purpose of establishing the Management Integrity Committee (JKP)?
3. What was the purpose of setting up the Special Consultation Team of the Management Integrity Committee (PKP JKP)?
4. How can the efficiency and integrity of the government machinery be enhanced by focusing on the effectiveness of the Management Integrity Committee (JKP)?
5. In efforts to improve the effectiveness of the Government delivery system, where does the value system stand in the decision-making process?
>> Quality Management
1. How do Government agencies obtain Consultancy Services for MS ISO 9000: 2000?
2. What is the next step for the agency after the MS 1SO 9000 documentation is ready for auditing?
3. Can a Government agency that with MS ISO 9000:1994 certification switch to 2000 version standard without using the services of a private consulting firm?
>> Mystery Shopping
1. What is Mystery Shopping definition?
2. What is the method of implementation of Mystery Shopping?
3. What is the implementation method of Mystery Shopping?
>> Development Administration Circular (DAC)
1. What is the principle behind the presentation of Excellent Service Awards (APC) in accordance with Development Administration Circular (DAC) No. 2 of 2002?
2. Who are eligible to be considered for the APC awards?
3. Is APC only to be enjoyed by Civil Service staff who had agreed to opt for the Malaysian Remuneration System?
4. Are Attachment Officers, Attachment Scheme and Training Officers (SSL) and Short Service Staff eligible to be considered for the APC?
5. What are the basic considerations for a Civil Service staff to receive the APC?
6. What are the incentives provided under the presentation of this new APC?
7. Since the method of presentation of the APC in accordance with the DAC No. 2 of 2002 will come into force on 1 January 2003, what about the implementation of the APC for appraisal year 2002?
8. Is there a quota on the total number of APC recipients from an agency?
9. What if there are no qualified candidates for a particular year?