Jawatankuasa Pemodenan dan MyDIGITAL Kluster Kerajaan (MyDIGITAL) has been established in line with the launch of MyDIGITAL and the Malaysia Digital Economy Blueprint (RTEDM) on 19 February 2021. This committee is responsible for managing and monitoring policies, programs and projects in driving the digital transformation of the public sector.
The membership of this committee is as follows:
Chairman: Chief Secretary to the Government of Malaysia
Alternate Chairman: Director General of Public Service
a) All 27 ministries including the Prime Minister’s Department (JPM);
b) Attorney General’s Chambers (AGC)
c) National Audit Department (AUDIT)
d) Economic Planning Unit (EPU)
e) Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU)
f) Implementation Coordination Unit (ICU)
g) Department of Statistics Malaysia (DOSM)
h) National Institute of Public Administration (INTAN)
i) National Cyber Security Agency (NACSA)
This committee also performs the role of the Jawatankuasa Pemodenan dan Pendigitalan Sektor Awam (JPPSA) with enhancement to the membership, functions and terms of reference. MyDIGITAL’s terms of reference are as follows:
- Setting the vision, policy, strategy and direction of modernisation and digitalisation of the public sector.
- Manage and review policies, programs and projects according to priorities and re-prioritisation including resource requirements (human, provision and technology) of the public sector.
- Review regulations related to processes, procedures and legal frameworks to improve modernisation and digitalisation initiatives.
- Mobilise and monitor the progress of strategy implementation as well as modernisation and digitalisation initiatives of the public sector according to the plans and targets.
- Continuously improve digital competence in line with the direction of modernisation and digitalisation of the public sector.
- Provide technical advisory services to the National Digital Economy and 4IR Council (MED4IRN).
- Identify issues and challenges related to the implementation of the National 4IR Policy and Malaysia Digital Economy Blueprint and prepare policy proposals to ensure appropriate policies for the Public Sector.
- Assist in monitoring and managing obstacles to public sector digitalisation changes.
For further information, please contact:
Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU)
Prime Minister’s Department|Level 6, Setia Perdana 2,
Setia Perdana Complex, Federal Government Administration Centre
(attn: Director, ICT Strategic & Architecture Development Division)
Phone No.: 603 – 8000 8000
Fax No.: 03 – 8888 3163