MyGDX is a data sharing platform that provides data brokerage services for agencies. MyGDX's objective is to optimise work efficiency and cost through seamless data integration as well as reducing duplication of work, operation, and maintenance of information. The implementation of MyGDX enables information to be coordinated and shared across agencies more efficiently. MyGDX seeks to reduce the duplication of development and cost of infrastructure maintenance in the agency. Through MyGDX as well, the administrative role of an agency can be strengthened.
Currently, MyGDX users are Government agencies registered with MyGDX which includes the federal, state, local Governments, and statutory bodies.
The objectives of the MyGDX project are:
1. Facilitate data sharing and establish coordination between Government agencies
2. Ensure shared information is accurate, up-to-date, and consistent from a single source of truth;
3. Seamless integration enabler that reduces duplication of development, operation, and maintenance of data sharing platforms;
4. Improve the performance of Government service delivery with the reduction of data access and processing time.
MyGDX Project Benefits
The implementation of the data sharing and management can provide the following benefits:
- Reduce repetitive efforts for data collection and creation, thus saving time, human resources, and application development costs.
- Improve the overall public sector performance in the country's economic development and recovery efforts.
- Facilitate data sharing as well as establishing coordination between public sector agencies.
- Creating online data access for planning, development, monitoring, and enforcement purposes to further speed up the implementation of the Electronic Government.
MyGDX Portal Access
For further information please contact:-
MyGDX Operation Unit
Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and
Management Planning Unit (MAMPU)
Prime Minister Department
Block B, No. 3200,
MKN Building – Embassy Techzone,
Jalan Teknokrat 2
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : +603 887 26278