1. On 17 December 2021, YBhg. Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Chief Secretary of the Government (KSN) attended a special meeting and agreed with the concept “Cadangan Konsep dan Mekanisme Anugerah Inovasi Sektor Awam”.
2. Circular on innovation program “Pekeliling Kemajuan Pentadbirtan Awam (PKPA) Bilangan 1 Tahun 2023: Garis Panduan Mekanisme Pelaksanaan Program Anugerah Inovasi Perdana Sektor Awam (AIPSA)” was issued on 10 January 2023 as a reference for public sector agencies.
3. The main objective of AIPSA program is to cultivate innovation in the public sector and is supported by three (3) specific objectives:
(i) creating and instilling DNA of innovation in public sector agencies to improve service delivery to the people;
(ii) creating a platform to encourage knowledge sharing and collaboration at national and global levels; and
(iii) recognizing the innovation results of public sector agencies at the national level
4. The framework of AIPSA program is a shown in the diagram.
1 Global Innovation Index
2 Sustainable Development Goals
5. AIPSA is the highest award in this program as the receipent is chosen among the best from each track of AInSA. Besides that, AInSA is the project/initiative that has been established three years before 26 March 2023. On the other hand, ADISA is a prototype project/initiative and established a year before 26 March 2023.
6. Public sector agencies are able to sign up via the AIPSA application https://aipsa.mampu.gov.my to register their project/inisiative.
7. Public agencies are required to identify tracks for their project/initiative for instance:
iii. Infrustructure; or
iv. Security & Administration.
8. AIPSA program emphasizes on (4) criteria of the evaluations which are:
i. Hight Impact;
ii. Value for Money;
iii. Digitization; and
List of officers to be contacted:
i. Mr. Adrian Leong Tiam Ee
Senior Principal Assistant Director
Office number : 03-8872 5018
ii. Ms. Roslinayati binti Yaacob
Principal Assistant Director
Office number : 03-8872 5017
iii. Ms. Nur Farhana binti Ahmad Hasri
Office number : 03-8872 5023
iv. Ms. Anna Carmila Anak Billy
Office number : 03-8872 6357
E-mel : email@example.com