The realization of this portal is the manisfestation of the public sector digitalisation agenda.
1. Enable open data to be shared more widely and improve the transparency of Government services;
2.Giving opportunities to citizens and the business community to increase creativity and innovation in the creation
of new products;
3.Provide a platform for the people to obtain information from official Government sources and a channel to obtain
feedback from the people;
4. Saving time for access to Open Data by citizens; and
5. Save the development cost of Government agency applications.
1. Increase the creation of quality data products and innovations based on Open Data
2. Increase the transparency and integrity of the government
3. Generate a data-driven national economy and improve the delivery of government services
MyGDX Portal Access
Open Data Team
Malaysian Administrative Modernatisation and Management Planning Unit,
Prime Minister Department,
Digital Government Division,
4th Floor, MKN-Embassy Techzone Building, Block B,
No 3200, Jalan Teknokrat 2,
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.
Tel : +603 8000 8000 E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org