Malaysian Government Central Data Exchange (MyGDX) is a seamless data sharing ecosystem that encompasses digital governance and a secured platform to empower and enhance end-to-end online services towards a data-driven government. The implementation of MyGDX allows information to be coordinated and shared more efficiently and securely.
The objectives of the MyGDX project are:
1. Ensure that the information shared is accurate, up-to-date and consistent from a valid and authentic source (single source of truth);
2. Enable seamless integration that reduces duplication of development, operation and maintenance;
3. Enables agencies to provide more digital services through integrated data integration; and
4. Making it easier for citizens to deal with government agencies without having to provide the same
information over and over again.
MyGDX 2.0 Services
- Secure data sharing platform for all levels of data classification
- Digital governance management through a single portal
- Help realize cross-agency integration
- Engagement program and culture of data sharing
- Data sharing platform technical support services (MyGDX2.0 component)
MyGDX Portal Access
Malaysian Administration Modernization and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU)
Jabatan Perdana Menteri,
Block B, No. 3200, MKN Building – Embassy Techzone,
Jalan Teknokrat 2, 63000 Cyberjaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.