The realization of this portal is the manisfestation of the public sector digitalisation agenda
The objectives of the MyGDX project are:
1. Facilitate data sharing and establish coordination between Government agencies
2. Ensure shared information is accurate, up-to-date, and consistent from a single source of truth;
3. Seamless integration enabler that reduces duplication of development, operation, and maintenance of data
4. Improve the performance of Government service delivery with the reduction of data access and processing time.
The implementation of the data sharing and management can provide the following advantages:
- Reduce repetitive efforts for data collection and creation, thus saving time, human resources, and application development costs.
- Improve the overall public sector performance in the country’s economic development and recovery efforts.
- Facilitate data sharing as well as establishing coordination between public sector agencies.
- Creating online data access for planning, development, monitoring, and enforcement purposes to further speed up the implementation of the Electronic Government.
MyGDX Portal Access
Unit Pemodenan Tadbiran Dan Perancangan Pengurusan Malaysia (MAMPU)
Jabatan Perdana Menteri
Blok B, No. 3200,
Bangunan MKN – Embassy Techzone,
Jalan Teknokrat 2
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : +603 887 26278
E-mel : email@example.com