Malaysia Government Unified Communications (MyGovUC) is an integrated communications and collaboration service managed centrally by MAMPU. The service combines email communication channels, video and audio conferencing, instant messaging, chat and space. In addition, this service also provides information sharing facilities on the MyGovUC 2.0 Portal and online learning on the Learning Management System (LMS).
MyGovUC is implemented as a cost-saving measure through collaboratively integrated communication where all public sectors in Malaysia can communicate and succeed in a project through the communication system offered by MyGovUC.
|Services offered by MyGovUC 2.0|
– Is an application that allows users to communicate with each other in the form of electronic messages
– Allows users to communicate directly via text, voice calls, video calls and online file sharing
– Allows users to chat with each other and have additional thread functions. The thread function helps the user discuss separate topics in the same space
– Allows users to save and keep the documents. Users also can retrieve the documents at any time.
– Allow users to create or schedule the meetings.
- Mobile Application
– A mobile application, most commonly referred to as an app, is a type of application software designed to run on a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet computer. Mobile applications frequently serve to provide users with similar services to those accessed on PCs
Benefits of MyGovUC 2.0
- MyGovUC 2.0 is guaranteed safe to use which is fully controlled by the government. MyGovUC is part of a government cloud system service housed in a Public Sector Data Center that uses the MyGov * Net network service.
- The use of anti-spam and antivirus is implemented to filter the content of emails and repel viruses and pest code.
- ICT management cost savings.
- Implementation of green technology initiatives.
- Improving communication efficiency.
Access MyGovUC Portal
For further information please contact:
Malaysian Administrative Modernization and Management Planning Unit,
MKN Embassy Techzone Building
Block B, No. 3200, Jalan Teknorat 2
63000 Cyberjaya, Sepang
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Shared Services Development Division and