Sistem Pemantauan Operasi Tugas (SPOT-Me) is a system which is used to record the check-in and check-out time of every particular Public Sector’s officer as well as their location during the process. The system allows the recording of entry and exit times to be performed based on the geolocation function of the mobile device online via a web browser or mobile application. The system also serves as an electronic attendance and task monitoring system.
SPOT-Me was developed to meet the needs of work-from-home monitoring (WFH) during the Covid-19 pandemic. The development of the system is in line with current regulations and complies with circulars related to attendance and working hours, as follows:
- Surat Pekeliling Am Bilangan 1 Tahun 2004 – Penggunaan Sistem Perakam Waktu Elektronik di Agensi-agensi Kerajaan
- Pekeliling Perkhidmatan Bilangan 11 Tahun 2017 – Pelaksanaan Kebenaran Pulang Awal Satu Jam Kepada Pegawai Wanita
- Pekeliling Perkhidmatan Bilangan 5 Tahun 2019 – Pelaksanaan Waktu Bekerja Fleksi (WBF) di Agensi Kerajaan Persekutuan
- Pekeliling Perkhidmatan Bilangan 5 Tahun 2020 – Dasar Bekerja Dari Rumah
The SPOT-Me system has been officially used by MAMPU personnels since August 2020. A significant amount of interest towards the system has been shown by other government agencies since then. In the early 2021, SPOT-Me began to be used by several public sector agencies with the Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation model by centralizing the system’s operation in MAMPU. Agencies do not need to make any installation or technical maintenance on their side if they are interested; instead just access the system through the URL www.spotme.gov.my.
Purpose and the advantages of using SPOT-Me
The SPOT-Me system facilitates officers to record on-duty attendance in and outside of the office as well as facilitates supervisors to monitor the presence of officers relying on geo-location tracking function. Additionally, SPOT-Me allows higher management to monitor staff’s attendance and monitor officers’ attendance performance efficiently and effectively through the dashboard, statistics and officer attendance reports available in the system.
Functions of the system
- Record the attendance of officer on duty
- Record officer’s clocked-in or out location
- Record officer’s assignment notes
- Monitor the attendance records and duties of supervised officers
- Integration data of attendance from biometric systems/devices (one -way)
- Statistics Dashboard and Attendance Report
Landing page of SPOT-Me
For more information, please visit https://spotme.mampu.gov.my/
Any inquiries regarding SPOT-Me can be submitted to :
SPOT-Me Team Emel: email@example.com