Date : 5 – 6 October 2017
Time : 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
Venue : Dewan Sri Siantan, Kompleks Perbadanan Putrajaya
Industrial Cooperation : OpenGov Asia, GiTN Sdn. Bhd. and MIMOS Berhad
Agency Cooperation : Majlis Perbandaran Sepang, Unit Penyelarasan Penyelidikan (ICU) and Perbadanan Putrajaya
Participants : 701 participants comprising the Secretary Generals of the Ministry, Heads of Department, Chief
Information Officers, Information Technology Manager and Government Officers and ICT vendors
Public Sector CIO Convex (PSCC) 2017 is a platform for CIO agencies, strategic partners from industry and local and international experts to explore together digital transformation in order to strengthen public services for the future. The main focus of this conference is on the area of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Services and Citizen Centric Design.
PSCC 2017 was officiated by the Chief Secretary to the Government and involved two (2) Keynote Presentations, seven (7) International Presentations, eight (8) Technology Case Studies, seven (7) Panel Discussion and one (1) Great Debate. Presenters, speakers and moderators consists of representertives from public, private, academic sector, locally and internationally. PSCC 2017 Digital Carnival has provided an avenue for the government agencies and local and international ICT companies to showcase their products and services.
The objectives of this programme are:
1. To mainstream Digital Government in Government service offerings;
2. To launch people-centric Digitalize Public Sector ICT Initiative;
3. To acknowledge the comitment and achivement of Government agencies in implementing ICT initiatives; and
4. To provide opportunities for collaboration between government, private and academic sector, locally and internationally.
The impact of this programme are:
1. To enchance collaborative networks between government, private and academic sector;
2. To expose and to enhance knowledge on the latest technology scenarios and trends; and
3. To stimulate innovations development by leveraging on the latest technologies.