SECTIONS OF ICT SERVICES
- Planning, reviewing and coordinating the needs of ICT products and services in the agency:
i. new projects
ii. Upgrading existing projects
iii. Standardize the work processes
- Plan and coordinate projects under the management needs of the Agency, namely:
ii. Forming a team.
- Implementing strategies for ICT products quality assurance agency. Through Final Acceptance Test (FAT) and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Designing and implementing promotional strategies for ICT products and services of the agency.
- Implement the strategy and management of the actual implementation of the agency. Joint perform installation and testing, Handing over / hand-holding, administration, operation and implementation of the application, Penyelengga the Engineering and application changes, Provide technical assistance and aid applications (technical and application support).
- Outcome assessment strategy for implementing agencies include:
- Evaluate competence of the project team;
- Reporting and monitoring.
- Leading the strategic planning outcome evaluation to the Agency. Planning strategy includes assessment of outcome analysis, impact analysis, post-implementation review (review implementation), competency assessment and management of the project team.
APPLICATION OF SECTION 1
- Lead, plan and coordinate the development needs of the application.
- Lead, and implementation of development planning strategy covering System Applications
i. Business Process Reengineering (BPR); and
ii. Requirement Engineering System (SRS).
- Leading design and planning strategy development ICT products include:
i. The design approach (design approach);
ii. The design of the product architecture;
iii. The choice of technologies / platforms and programming languages;
iv. List of favouri detailed design (detailed design); and
v. The design of the database (database design).
- Leading construction and design strategies Applications include:
i. Program code centralized management and integrated (version control);
ii. Programming (coding);
iii. Unit Testing.
- Lead, planning, coordinating and implementing the quality assurance process (Quality Assurance) and security software products to enhance the quality of the resulting software applications for government agencies including:
i. Test system;
ii. Integration testing; and
iii. User acceptance testing (UAT).
- Leading the implementation strategy and plan maintenance (maintenance) and managing application changes.