This policy aims to initiate e-participation culture and practices in order to increase transparency and public participation in improving the quality of services of the Malaysian Administrative Modernization and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU).
MAMPU always recognizes public engagement to enable MAMPU to explore broader perspectives, sources of information, and potential solutions to improve results and services. It also provides the foundation for productive relationships, better dialogue and discussion, and orderly governance.
The objective of this participation is to involve the people in the development policy and decision-making process through the use of information and communication technology. Among the communication channels used are Portal Polls, Public Participation, Portal Feedback (Feedback / inquiries / complaints / suggestions, Customer Satisfaction Survey and MAMPU Social Media, namely Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
MAMPU warmly welcomes participation by complying with the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
- Any statement that touches on racial, religious and political sensitivities is strictly prohibited.
- It is forbidden to bring down dignity, personal assault & issue statements that may offend other participants.
- Control your statement, avoid uttering abusive language and statehood.
- It is not recommended to chat or send sentences that run away from the main topic.
- Topics and links to PORN websites are strictly PROHIBITED.
- Make sure your statement / topic does not violate the rules of ‘COPYRIGHT LAW’, ‘TRADEMARK’, ‘PATENT’ and others.
- It is FORBIDDEN to use this Public Entry column as a place to run any contest, pyramid scheme, get rich quick scheme, internet money scheme, chain mail, junk e-mail either commercially or otherwise.
- It is not allowed to upload files that contain computer viruses such as “Trojan Horses” virus, “worms”, “time bombs”, “cancel boots” or any software or programs that may damage the operation of a user’s computer others.
- The e-Participation column administrator in any case does not confirm, support, represent or guarantee any truth, accuracy or reliability of any statement / topic made in this e-Participation room. The individual himself should understand that any risk in relation to the reliability of a material in this column is borne by the individual himself.
- The e-Participation column administrator reserves the right to amend and delete any statement / topic at any time without informing the author of the statement / topic.
- The e-Participation column administrator reserves the right to amend this e-Participation Policy and Guidelines at any time without any announcement / notice.
- As a participant or issuer of a statement in this e-Participation column, you are bound by the terms and conditions of the e-Participation Guidelines.
Updated on 02.07.2019